Family offices are an often misunderstood capital source and family offices are also very difficult to contact if you are raising capital. We have provided a number of resources here and at FamilyOfficesGroup.com in order to demystify this group of investors. In the following video, you will learn about the Family Office Directory, how it works and how it can help you raise capital from family offices.
Video Transcript/Summary: The strategies and tips provided within this video module include:
- The Family office database is an excel based directory of family office firms with complete contact details.
- Top 10 investment banks, hedge funds, private equity groups and consultants trust our database due to the fact that data is continually updated and kept fresh.
- Main benefit is you can save time and raise capital from the resource. 300+ hours of research are essentially saved, allowing firms to use their time building relationships and improving CRM.
- On the website, click on database facts and then the blue link that reads Sample. A Microsoft excel icon will appear where you can download the database to an excel spreadsheet sample.
- 2 years of free updates are available in some of the packages we offer.
- Industry guarantee is a 4 times pro-rated refund policy on any outdated listings including bad email addresses or URLs. This means if you purchase the database and find that 12% of the data is outdated, we will refund you 48% of the purchase price. This provides us with the motivation to ensure the database is updated regularly.
- There are bonuses available with some of the packages, which in some cases are worth several hundred dollars.
- For more information, visit www.familyofficesgroup.com and type in your name and email address in the form on the home page. You can purchase a database directly from the home page by clicking on the “buy a database” link on the site menu.
I hope that this video provided a helpful overview of the Family Office Directory and how it can assist you in your capital raising efforts. If you’d like a more detailed explanation of family offices, watch this free video on What is a Family Office?
Your friends here at http://FinanceTraining.com