The Financial Analysis Specialist Certification (FASC) is a professional certification tailored to fit the schedules of busy professionals. With our 100% online learning platform and multimedia study materials; this program provides participants with our easy-to-access and revolutionary training platform. This platform includes audio interviews with industry experts, instructional videos covering the best practices, fundamentals and insights. We are training tomorrow’s business leaders today.
Participants gain expertise in the effective use of Excel and other tools that are commonly used in financial analysis. Learn and master the fundamentals of finance by analyzing statement and begin to hone the skills necessary to compete for jobs in the modern financial sector.
- Downloads: FASC Syllabus (PDF) | FASC Study Guide (PDF)
- Instructional Videos: 12 Instructional Videos (4-12 Minutes Each) (Example Video Module)
- Audio Expert Interviews: 6 Audio Interviews with Financial Analysis Experts (Example MP3 Interview)
- Certificate: Picture of Example Certificate
To learn more about the requirements of this program and how to get started, please enter your name, phone number, and email address below:
Note: This program may count as a core program for the Master’s Certificate in Finance & Investments, to learn more about our Master’s Certificate programs please click here.
Katalin Antal, Financial Analysis Specialist Certification (FASC) Instructor Katalin is a European based business executive with over 11 years of experience in financial auditing, financial analysis, business analysis, forecasting, management, and controller responsibilities. Katalin has been trained and has lead teams in business and financial analysis at Proctor & Gamble, one of the largest and most successful corporations in the world.
The (FASC) program was created by successful financial analysts to help other professionals increase their credibility and specialized knowledge within the space that may be immediately applied in the workplace. The program is delivered through online lecture videos, an audio program, a workbook, and step-by-step screen capture tutorials.
Financial Analyst Certification Learning Objectives
- Understanding and Using Net Present Value, Pricing, Costing, Working Capital, Sensitivity Analysis and other tools and best practices as a financial analyst.
- Understand how to Use, Interpret and Forecast Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow).
- To be able to Perform Financial Analysis with the help of Ratio Analysis and Contribution and Margin Analysis.
- To be able to Understand and Apply the Basic Principles of Accounting touching on Revenue Recognition and Income Determination.
- Gain expertise in the use of Excel as a tool for Financial Analysis effectively.
Sample Expert Audio Interview: The following is a sample of the great expert audio interviews included within this financial analysis training program.
Dr. Edward D. Weinberger: Edward is a PhD and CEO of Post-Quantitative, Inc. and Professor from Polytechnic Institute of New York University. Dr. Weinberger is an expert on the application of math and finance best practices to the improvement of bank business models and operations. (Download this Expert Audio Interview in MP3 Format)
Sample Video Module: Here is an example video from this financial analyst certification and training program: Video Sample: Named Ranges (Download in Mp4 Format)
Benefits of the Financial Analysis Specialist Certification (FASC) Program:
- Learn about financial analyst fundamentals, industry terms, processes, models, ratios, and best practices in this in-demand field.
- Add the Financial Analysis Specialist Certification (FASC) Designation to your resume and business cards, assuring employers that you are dedicated to working in the industry, focused on learning more about financial analysis and able to work more efficiently after being promoted or hired.
- Speak the financial analysis language – Earning the Financial Analyst Specialist Certification (FASC) Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry. Our program will help you to understand the terms and implement the tactics and tools of leading financial analyst business professionals.
- Lifetime Access to tools and multimedia financial analyst training resources found online within the Financial Analysis Specialist Certification (FASC) Program.
Financial Analyst Certification Process
Participants May Include:
- Financial analysts who want to better understand their industry and how they can progress forward within their own career
- Financial Analyst Managers, consultants, advisors, or team leaders
- Graduate students or students who are looking for continued education in financial analysis
- Seasoned professionals looking to cross over and enter the financial analysis industry
- Business professionals who have recently taken a position as part of a financial analysis team
- Business Managers responsible for expanding their firm’s financial picture and expected to work with financial analysts
Add The Certified Financial Analysis Specialist (FASC) Program to Your Resume Immediately: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Financial Analyst Specialist Certification (FASC) program. Once you graduate, you can add the FASC designation to your name and the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
Completed challenging financial analysis training program which required a strategic project and covered financial analysis industry best practices, commonly used ratios, and common forms of analysis.
Obtained a ___% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on financial analysis which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
FinanceTraining.com is operated by the Global Training & Certification (G.T.C.) Institute, LLC. We have trained and certified well over 3,000 participants and our platform provides the #1 most practical, challenging and globally relevant certification platform. The self-paced financial analyst training program is delivered through online lecture videos, an audio program, a workbook, and step-by-step screen capture tutorials. Our program requires one year of previous professional experience that is relevant. Over 70% of professionals who have completed this program in the past have also completed our fund, private, investment banking, business brokerage, or financial modeling programs as well.
Guaranteed Value: We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day. Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 3,000 participants like you have completed our training programs.
There are no hidden fees, and everything but the required readings are covered by this single tuition payment, which is less expensive than a single University course. This tuition investment in your team or self covers:
- Lifetime access to program resources
- Instructional video modules
- Expert audio interviews
- Career coaching help
- Resume template feedback service
- Practice examination in Excel
- The online examination and grading
- Certificate of completion (see below)
Registration Options You may register online right now using the form below, or you may use our Credit Card Enrollment Form or Check Payment Enrollment Form. We also accept PayPal, Bank Drafts, Checks, Wire Transfers, and Western Union as well. Also, if you would rather pay for your training programs via a monthly subscription instead of upfront payment you may do so here.
Needs-Based Scholarship? We provide up to 100 scholarships a year to FinanceTraining.com students. Submit your application for a tuition scholarship here.
Top 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Our Online Financial Analyst Certification:
1) Question: Are there weekly homework assignments, phone calls, or sessions that are scheduled at specific times?
Answer: There are no weekly homework assignments, phone calls, or classes scheduled. In fact, the only set dates in our programs are the four exam dates that we offer each year. The program is entirely self-paced.
Once you have registered, you will be provided with login details to access our proprietary certification platform. After you’ve logged in, you will be able to watch the program’s video training modules, complete your strategic project (as laid out in the study guide), email our faculty with questions, complete the self-grading practice test, and schedule your online examination. Our examination is offered 100% online, which has allowed participants from over 40 countries to participate and complete our programs.
2) Question: How can I use this certification on my resume or bio after completing it?
Answer: While you are enrolled in the program you can note that you are currently a candidate. For example, if taking the Financial Analysis Specialist Certification (FASC) program, you can note on your resume or business profiles that you are a FASC Candidate.
After completing the program you are then able note that you are certified in this area on your resume, professional biography, LinkedIn.com account, Facebook account, cover letters for job applications, etc. Contact us if you would like specialized sized images of the designation logo to place on your personal or social media website pages.
3) Question: Will becoming certified really help me in my career?
Answer: We live in a knowledge-based economy. Our programs are geared toward very specific fields and skill sets to help you gain specialized knowledge within areas most critical to your success. Completing a certification program allows you to show others on your resume and bio that you are more well-trained and credible than other professionals in the industry. A recent study by Gartner also showed that certification programs increased compensation by 5-11% on average, and can boost your income by as much as 30-40% annually. When an employer or potential client is choosing between you and someone with very similar work experience and education, being certified is one more thing that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Master’s Certificate Program: To further your specialized knowledge and explore how you can use this certification towards completing a Master’s Certificate here on our FinanceTraining.com platform please click here.
Content Tags: Financial Analyst Training Program, Financial Analyst Certification Program, Online Financial Analyst Training, Financial Analyst Certificate, Certificate in Financial Analysis, financial analysis certification, Financial Analyst Designation Program, Financial Analyst Designations