The Financial Analysis Specialist Certification (FASC) is a professional certification tailored to fit the schedules of busy professionals with 100% online learning platform and multimedia study materials. This platform includes audio interviews with industry experts, instructional videos covering the best practices, fundamentals and insights. Participants gain expertise in the effective use of Excel and other tools that are commonly used in financial analysis. Learn and master the fundamentals of finance by analyzing statement and begin to hone the skills necessary to compete for jobs in the modern financial sector.
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Financial Analyst Specialist (FASC):
- Learn about financial analyst fundamentals, industry terms, processes, models, ratios, and best practices in this in-demand field.
- Add the Financial Analysis Specialist Certification (FASC) Designation to your resume and business cards, assuring employers that you are dedicated to working in the industry, focused on learning more about financial analysis and able to work more efficiently after being promoted or hired.
- Speak the financial analysis language – Earning the Financial Analyst Specialist Certification (FASC) Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry. Our program will help you to understand the terms and implement the tactics and tools of leading financial analyst business professionals.
- Lifetime Access to tools and multimedia financial analyst training resources found online within the Financial Analysis Specialist Certification (FASC) Program.
Add The Certified Financial Analysis Specialist (FASC) Program to Your Resume Immediately: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Certified Financial Analysis Specialist (FASC) program. Once you graduate, you can add the FASC designation after your name, and you can add the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
- Completed challenging financial analysis training program which required a strategic project and covered financial analysis industry best practices, commonly used ratios, and common forms of analysis.
- Obtained a 80% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on family offices, which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
How Does This Program Work? Once you register for the FASC, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online FASC Classroom page. When you log-in, you’ll have access to the practice examination, training videos, and audio resources. After you’ve gone through the materials there and the required text book and feel ready to take the FASC examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination. We offer an exam on the 10th of every month, giving you 12 opportunities to take the examination each year. Simply complete the Examination Scheduling form, send an email, or give us a call at least 2 weeks before the upcoming exam date, and we’ll get you set up for the test. After you pass the FASC examination, you’ll be awarded the FASC certificate and designation to use after your name.
Who is This Financial Analysis Training Program Built For?
- Financial analysts who want to better understand their industry and how they can progress forward within their own career
- Financial Analyst Managers, consultants, advisors, or team leaders
- Graduate students or students who are looking for continued education in financial analysis
- Seasoned professionals looking to cross over and enter the financial analysis industry
- Business professionals who have recently taken a position as part of a financial analysis team
- Business Managers responsible for expanding their firm’s financial picture and expected to work with financial analysts
Finance Training Society Course Catalog: Click here if you would like to review all of our training program options, design your Master’s Certificate, or print out and show what programs you want to complete. We encourage you to share our catalog with your boss, business partner, or team.
Master’s Certificate Credit: The Master’s Certificate in Finance & Investments is a challenging program requiring the participant to complete a total of five training programs on FinanceTraining.com. Current Finance & Investments Department programs to choose from include Financial Analysis, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Business Brokerage, Financial Modeling and Qualified Family Office Professional. Click Here to view more details about joining our Master’s Certification Program.
Financial Analyst Certification Learning Objectives
- Understanding and Using Net Present Value, Pricing, Costing, Working Capital, Sensitivity Analysis and other tools and best practices as a financial analyst.
- Understand how to Use, Interpret and Forecast Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow).
- To be able to Perform Financial Analysis with the help of Ratio Analysis and Contribution and Margin Analysis.
- To be able to Understand and Apply the Basic Principles of Accounting touching on Revenue Recognition and Income Determination.
- Gain expertise in the use of Excel as a tool for Financial Analysis effectively.
Expert Audio Interviews: In this program you’ll receive invaluable audio interviews and insights from Financial Analyst experts. These experts include:
|Dr. Edward D. Weinberger||Steven Schreiber|
|Cliff Thomas||Richard Wilson|
|Justin Smith||Katalin Antal|
Video Modules + Audio Interviews + Required Reading Completing the FASC program involves self-paced studying using over 30 concise video modules, informative Financial Analyst executive interviews, and three required texts:
1) Analysis for Financial Management by Robert Higgins. 2011. McGraw-Hill/Irwin. (ISBN-13: 978-0078034688)
2)Business Analysis with Microsoft Excel (3rd Edition) by Conrad Carlberg. 2007. (ISBN-13: 978-0789736642)
3)Financial Statements: A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding and Creating Financial Reports by Thomas R. Ittelson. 2009. Career Press. (ISNB-13: 978-1601630230).
To add another dimension of value to the text, and to make it more interactive at the same time we have included 40+ videos & audio interviews, and over 9 hours’ worth of recorded webinar content for you to stream or download for free.
|Audio Interview Sample:
|Video Interview Sample:|
Who Offers the FASC? the Financial Analyst Specialist Certificate (FASC) is offered by FinanceTraining.com is operated by the Global Training & Certification (G.T.C.) Institute, LLC. leverages program management, test development, and online classroom environment building expertise for the financial analyst industry. We have trained and certified well over 15,000 participants and our platform provides the #1 most practical, challenging and globally relevant certification platform.
Katalin Antal, Financial Analysis Specialist Certification (FASC) Instructor Katalin is a European based business executive with over 11 years of experience in financial auditing, financial analysis, business analysis, forecasting, management, and controller responsibilities. Katalin has been trained and has lead teams in business and financial analysis at Proctor & Gamble, one of the largest and most successful corporations in the world.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day. Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 15,000 participants like you have completed our training programs.
Content Tags: Financial Analyst Training Program, Financial Analyst Certification Program, Online Financial Analyst Training, Financial Analyst Certificate, Certificate in Financial Analysis, financial analysis certification, Financial Analyst Designation Program, Financial Analyst Designations