The Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP) is a professional certification tailored to fit the schedules of busy professionals. With our 100% online learning platform and multimedia study materials; this program provides participants with our easy-to-access and revolutionary training platform. This platform includes audio interviews with industry experts, instructional videos covering the best practices, fundamentals and insights. We are training tomorrow’s business leaders today. Participants explore hedge fund structures, strategies and trends. In the Introductory Level 1 Course, CHP participants gain a thorough understanding of industry best practices, practical knowledge of hedge funds and greater familiarity with the tools that hedge fund managers employ. Graduates of Level 1 then move on to Level 2 where each participant can select a specific area of study to specialize in, allowing for a more advanced level of expertise.
- Syllabus: CHP Syllabus (PDF)
- Study Guide: CHP Study Guide (PDF)
- Video Sample (Mp4)
- Audio Sample (Mp3)
Benefits of the becoming a Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP):
- Access Our Database of Hedge Fund Manager Contacts: CHP Alumni are granted full access to their regional portion of our 1,300+ hedge fund manager contact details database in Microsoft Excel Format.
- Upgrade Your Resume & Pedigree by adding the CHP designation to your resume, assuring employers that you are dedicated to working in the industry, passionate about learning more about the industry, with the potential to work more efficiently after being promoted or hired. (See below this list of benefits for the exact bullet points of experience you will be able to add to your resume after completing this program.)
- Choose an Area of Specialization & Focus for the Level 2 of the CHP program. While CHP Level 1 teaches you fund hedge fundamentals Level 2 allows you to specialize your training in Hedge Fund Portfolio Analytics & Risk Management, Marketing & Capital Raising, or Hedge Fund Due Diligence. Nobody else offers you level of flexibility and focused training paths in the investment industry.
- Speak the Language Earning the CHP designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry.
- Networking & Direct Access to industry consultants and recruiters for business connections, networking advice, hedge fund startup and hedge fund career coaching or advice. Network with other CHP Designation participants and over 94,000 Hedge Fund Group (HFG) members around the world through our online networking system and forum.
- Advance Your Finance Career by raising your level of hedge fund knowledge and increasing your ability to work quickly and effectively. Specialized knowledge is valuable, and mastering the basics allows you to work more efficiently than your competitors.
Add The Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP) Program to Your Resume Immediately: As soon as you register you can list on your resume that you are a candidate within the Certified Hedge Fund Professional (CHP) program, and once you graduate you can add the following lines to your resume under your Education or Academics section:
- Completed challenging hedge fund training and certification program which required a strategic project and covered hedge fund terms, investment strategies, evaluation techniques, and best practices.
- Obtained a _80__% on the two-hour comprehensive examination on hedge funds which included 80 multiple choice questions and two essay questions.
How Does This Program Work? Once you register for CHP, you’ll receive a log-in and password for the online Classroom page. When
CHP you log-in, you’ll have access to the practice examination, training videos, and audio resources. After you’ve gone through the materials there and the required text book and feel ready to take the CHP examination, you can schedule yourself for the online examination. We offer an exam on the 10th of every month, giving you 12 opportunities to take the examination each year. Simply complete the Examination Scheduling form, send an email, or give us a call at least 2 weeks before the upcoming exam date, and we’ll get you set up for the test. After you pass the CHP examination, you’ll be awarded the CHP certificate and designation to use after your name.
The CHP designation is dual-level certification program:
- CHP Level 1: Level 1 of the CHP program provides participants with a broad base of hedge fund knowledge spread out over six learning modules.
- CHP Level 2: Level 2 of the CHP program trains participants for specific roles within the hedge fund industry. Level 2 of the designation allows individuals to choose an area of focus such as due diligence, analytics or marketing & sales and investor relations.
Finance Training Society Course Catalog: Click here if you would like to review all of our training program options, design your Master’s Certificate, or print out and show what programs you want to complete. We encourage you to share our catalog with your boss, business partner, or team.
Master’s Certificate Credit: The Master’s Certificate in Finance & Investments is a challenging program requiring the participant to complete a total of five training programs on FinanceTraining.com. Current Finance & Investments Department programs to choose from include Financial Analysis, Hedge Funds, Investment Banking, Private Equity, Business Brokerage, Financial Modeling and Qualified Family Office Professional. Click Here to view more details about joining our Master’s Certification Program.
Don’t Miss Out on These Advantages of Completing the CHP Program:
- Access to over 100 educational videos, templates, books, and exclusive hedge fund tools through our Hedge Fund Premium training platform.
- Create a more powerful resume with specific details on your hedge fund industry training experience in the CHP designation program.
- Access to our job placement services which include career coaching, recruiter connections, resume feedback, a hedge fund career workbook, internships, and a hedge fund resume template.
- An understanding of hedge fund investment strategies, fund of hedge funds, analytics, due diligence, and current hedge fund trends and terms.
- A marked advantage over those professionals and competing funds which do not have the hedge fund training, resources, and knowledge you will receive.
Expert Audio Interviews: In this invaluable program you receive over 600 hours of interviews and insights from Hedge Fund experts ranging from CEO’s to executive board members that typically don’t speak to the press and maintain utmost privacy. These experts include:
|David Becker||Aldo S. Rabih, CPA|
|Joe Omansky||Gines Arnau|
Video Modules + Audio Interviews + Required Reading Completing the CHP program involves self-paced studying using our library of over 100 concise video modules, invaluable expert interviews, and two required texts:
- The Hedge Fund Book: A Training Manual For Professionals & Capital Raising Executives by Richard Wilson. ISBN: 0470520639
- Visual Guide to Hedge Funds by Richard Wilson. ISBN: 978-1-118-27837-6
|Audio Interview Sample:
Download Audio Interview Sample (MP3 File)
|Video Interview Sample:
Who offers CHP? The CHP is offered through FinanceTraining.com, which is operated by the Global Training & Certification (G.T.C.) Institute, LLC. We have trained and certified well over 15,000 participants and our platform provides the #1 most practical, challenging and globally relevant certification platform.The self-paced financial analyst training program is delivered through online lecture videos, an audio program, a workbook, and step-by-step screen capture tutorials. Our program requires one year of previous professional experience that is relevant. Over 70% of professionals who have completed this program in the past have also completed our hedge fund, private equity, financial modeling, or financial analysis programs as well.
Satisfaction Guarantee: We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day. Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 15,000 participants like you have completed our training programs.
Needs-Based Scholarship? We provide up to 100 scholarships a year to FinanceTraining.com students. Submit your application for a tuition scholarship here.
Top 3 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Our Online Hedge Fund Certification:
1) Question: Are there weekly homework assignments, phone calls, or sessions that are scheduled at specific times?
Answer: There are no weekly homework assignments, phone calls, or classes scheduled. In fact, the only set dates in our programs are the four exam dates that we offer each year. The program is entirely self-paced.
Once you have registered, you will be provided with login details to access our proprietary certification platform. After you’ve logged in, you will be able to watch the program’s video training modules, complete your strategic project (as laid out in the study guide), email our faculty with questions, complete the self-grading practice test, and schedule your online examination. Our examination is offered 100% online, which has allowed participants from over 40 countries to participate and complete our programs.
2) Question: How can I use this certification on my resume or bio after completing it?
Answer: While you are enrolled in the program you can note that you are currently a candidate. For example, if taking the Certified Hedge Fund Professional program, you can share on your resume or business profiles that you are a CHP Candidate.
After completing the program you are then able note that you are certified in this area on your resume, professional biography, Linkedin.com account, Facebook account, cover letters for job applications, etc. Contact us if you would like specialized sized images of the designation logo to place on your personal or social media website pages.
3) Question: Will becoming certified really help me in my career?
Answer: We live in a knowledge-based economy. Our programs are geared toward very specific fields and skill sets to help you gain specialized knowledge within areas most critical to your success. Completing a certification program allows you to show others on your resume and bio that you are more well-trained and credible than other professionals in the industry. A recent study by Gartner also showed that certification programs increased compensation by 5-11% on average, and can boost your income by as much as 30-40% annually. When an employer or potential client is choosing between you and someone with very similar work experience and education, being certified is one more thing that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Master’s Certificate Program: To further your specialized knowledge and explore how you can use this certification towards completing a Master’s Certificate here on our FinanceTraining.com platform please click here.
Content Tags: hedge fund certification, hedge fund training, hedge fund certification program, training program on hedge funds, certification program on hedge funds, best hedge fund certification, CHP Designation, certified hedge fund professional (CHP), hedge fund designation, hedge fund designations, certified hedge fund professional