Due Diligence Call
If you are a fund manager you may be asking, “What does a conference call have to do with due diligence?” In the following video recorded in Madrid, Spain, I explain how the conference call is an integral part of the due diligence process and how you should best prepare for a due diligence call.
Video Transcript/Summary: The strategies and tips provided within this video module include:
- What does a conference call have to do with the due diligence process?
- For more institutional investors you will have to go through a multi-step due diligence process.
- A conference call is often a part of this due diligence process, sometimes the very first step in the process.
- During the due diligence call you will cover your team bios, a powerpoint presentation or pitch book and then the investors will ask you questions and get to know your fund better.
- It’s very critical that you understand that conference calls are a big part of the fund due diligence process.
I hope that this video helps prepare your fund for a due diligence conference call and helps you understand how the conference call fits into the broader due diligence process.
Your friends here at https://financetraining.com