- Required Textbook
- Learning Objectives
- Who is This Program Built For?
- Benefits of QFOP
- How Does This Program Work?
- Sample Audio and Video Files
- View the Study Guide
This is designed for those whom want to enter the realm of the single family office. This can be done by creating, operating & managing the investments of Single Family Offices. The course is a self-study program that will allow you to learn your own pace. The course focuses on providing transparent case studies, best practices, mistakes to avoid, and models to follow if you are looking to run a single family office or have one started for your clients or family. The QFOP is the #1 most popular self-paced family office training program covering the fundamentals, structures, best practices, trends, and areas of investment critical to managing single and multi-family offices. The QFOP program includes training in many diverse areas related to investing capital for the ultra-affluent, including financial modeling & analysis, hedge funds, private equity, and investment banking.
This is the required textbook for the QFOP course. You can click the title to search purchase options through google. The PDF copy will be included with registration.
Understanding positioning, industry trends, the best tools, and the components necessary for a successful career in the family office platform.
Utilize the best practices, models, and fundamentals of managing a family offices, hedge funds, private equity, financial modeling, financial analysis, and investment banking.
Learn from experts with decades of experience in the family office industry to provide first hand insight and structures to implement.
Gain knowledge in innovative techniques to attract clientele.
Lifetime Access to tools and multimedia family office resources found online within the Qualified Family Office Professional (QFOP) Program.
Who is This Program Built For?
The Qualified Family Office Professional program is available for professionals in wealth management, investment fund management, trust & estates, insurance, capital raising, or other areas where more fundamental family office knowledge would be helpful. There are no minimum educational requirements for completing the QFOP program, it is available for anyone, and can be completed from anywhere in the world at your own pace using the internet.
Benefits of QFOP
- Listen to interviews with over 30 single family office and multi-family office executives globally, several of whom each directly manage over $1 billion in assets for exceptionally wealthy families. These exclusive audio interviews make up over 30 hours of audio MP3 content for you to learn directly from leaders at family offices such as the Threshold Group, Constellation Wealth Advisors, and Marcuard Family Office.
- Gain access to over 200 video modules including conference presentations, short facts on the family office industry, and training modules taken from some of our most advanced finance training and certificate programs in the industry.
- Advance your family office career by raising your level of family office knowledge and increasing your ability to work quickly and effectively. Specialized knowledge is valuable and an asset in our knowledge economy. Mastering the construction of financial models allows you to work more efficiently than your competitors.
- Speak the family office language. Earning the QFOP Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the industry. Our program will help you to understand the terms and implement the tactics and tools of leading financial modeling professionals.
How Does This Program Work?
Sample Audio and Video Files
Sample Audio Interview
Sample Video Module from QFOP Classroom
View the Study Guide