Institutional Investment Consultant
If you are wondering, “What is an institutional investment consultant?” then this video will be very helpful. In the following video, I provide an institutional investment consultant definition and an overview of the services that institutional investment consultants offer.
Video Transcript/Summary: The strategies and tips provided within this video module include:
- An institutional investment consultant is a person who is hired as an expert on investment managers and analyzes these investment funds for institutional investors.
- The institutional investment consultant will typically help construct and even manage a portfolio of investment funds for their clients.
- Institutional investment consultants will either have a discretionary or non-discretionary relationship with their institutional investor clients.
- So, an institutional investment consultant will have access to a collection of institutional investors. This can be a highly valuable relationship for hedge funds and private equity funds looking to access institutional investors.
- However, many of these investors require a high level of assets under management in order to be considered.
I hope that this video has helped you to better understand what an institutional investment consultant is and what services they typically provide to institutional investors.
Your friends here at https://financetraining.com