The CHP Level 2 Portfolio Analytics
This program provides an overview of hedge fund portfolio analytics and risk management best practices. This program was primarily designed by the Chief Investment Officer (CIO) of a U.S.-based long-short equity hedge fund and is intended for hedge fund portfolio managers, analysts, wealth managers, asset allocators, traders, and those professionals looking to enter the industry into one of these roles. Please see below for the learning modules and study guide for this program.
Level 2 builds on CHP Level 1 by referring to investment strategies, terms, and trends discussed within the Level 1 reading materials.
• Learn and Understand Portfolio Characteristics of Various Hedge Fund Investment Strategies
• Understand how Asset Allocation works.
• Understand Investment Risk Management within Hedge Funds
• Learn the Risk-Adjusted Performance Measures of Hedge Funds
- Professionals including analysts, hedge fund managers, marketers, attorneys, consultants, professors, and students complete this program because it may help improve their resume, job prospects, credibility, and third-party verified specialized knowledge on hedge funds.
- Access to over 100 educational videos, templates, books, and exclusive hedge fund tools through our Hedge Fund Premium training platform.
- Create a more powerful resume with specific details on your hedge fund industry training experience in the CHP designation program.
- Access to our job placement services which include career coaching, recruiter connections, resume feedback, a hedge fund career workbook, internships, and a hedge fund resume template.
- An understanding of hedge fund investment strategies, fund of hedge funds, analytics, due diligence, and current hedge fund trends and terms.
- A marked advantage over those professionals and competing funds which do not have the hedge fund training, resources, and knowledge you will receive.
- Register for the program and receive login details.
- Purchase and begin reading the textbooks.
- Listen to and watch all the audio and video content in the classroom
- Schedule and Pass your exam to earn your certification