Certified Private Equity Professional
Certified Private Equity Professional (CPEP): Is designed for a professional that want to either step into or further their career within the private equity sector. This professional certification program was developed by the Private Equity Investment Group. This course will teach you the structures of private equity, the intricacies of leverage buyouts, how to measure returns, and the relationship between general partners.
Certified Private Equity Professional Learning Objectives
- Learn about the history of private equity and how it has helped shape the market.
- Understand how private equity funds are structured and be able to measure the returns.
- Learn the different types of private equity and how each one works and the intricacies of leveraged buyouts.
- Understand the investor side of private equity, including the relationship between limited and general partners, and what investors look for in a private equity fund.
Benefits of the becoming a Certified Private Equity Professional (CPEP)
- Add the Certified Private Equity Professional(CPEP) Designation to your resume, assuring employers that you are dedicated to working in the industry, passionate about learning more about the industry and able to work more efficiently after being promoted or hired.
- Educational Videos & Exclusive Access to video-based instruction, career tools, and audio interviews ($324 value: all free with membership)
- Networking and Direct access to industry consultants and recruiters for business connections, networking advice, private equity startup and private equity career coaching or advice. Network with other CPEP Designation participants and over 100,000 + Members in Private Equity Investment Group (PEIG) Members around the world through our online networking system and forum.
- Speak the language: Earning the CPEP Designation assures that you can attend conferences, interviews, and other networking events while being able to contribute to conversations and understand discussions about current events or trends within the private equity industry.
There are no weekly homework assignments, phone calls, or classes scheduled. In fact, the only set dates in our programs are the four exam dates that we offer each year. The program is entirely self-paced.
Once you have registered, you will be provided with login details to access our proprietary certification platform. After you’ve logged in, you will be able to watch the program’s video training modules, complete your strategic project (as laid out in the study guide), email our faculty with questions, complete the self-grading practice test, and schedule your online examination. Our examination is offered 100% online, which has allowed participants from over 40 countries to participate and complete our programs.
While you are enrolled in the program you can note that you are currently a candidate. For example, if taking the Financial Analysis Specialist Certification (FASC) program, you can note on your resume or business profiles that you are a FASC Candidate.
After completing the program you are then able note that you are certified in this area on your resume, professional biography, LinkedIn.com account, Facebook account, cover letters for job applications, etc. Contact us if you would like specialized sized images of the designation logo to place on your personal or social media website pages.
We live in a knowledge-based economy. Our programs are geared toward very specific fields and skill sets to help you gain specialized knowledge within areas most critical to your success. Completing a certification program allows you to show others on your resume and bio that you are more well-trained and credible than other professionals in the industry. A recent study by Gartner also showed that certification programs increased compensation by 5-11% on average, and can boost your income by as much as 30-40% annually. When an employer or potential client is choosing between you and someone with very similar work experience and education, being certified is one more thing that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Sample Video & Audio
4 Core Drivers to Family Office Growth
Interview Brad Fisher Private Equity Expert
Participants May Include:
- Private Equity Professionals who want to better understand their industry and how they can progress forward within their own career.
- Private Equity Managers, consultants, advisors, or team leaders.
- Graduate students or students who are looking for continued education in private equity.
- Seasoned professionals looking to cross over and enter the private equity industry.
- Business professionals who have recently taken a position as part of a Private Equity team.
- Business Managers who are responsible for expanding their firm’s financial picture.
InvestmentCertifications.com is operated by the Global Training & Certification (G.T.C.) Institute, LLC. We have trained and certified well over 3,000 participants and our platform provides the #1 most practical, challenging and globally relevant certification platform.
The self-paced financial analyst training program is delivered through online lecture videos, an audio program, a workbook, and step-by-step screen capture tutorials. Our program requires one year of previous professional experience that is relevant. Over 70% of professionals who have completed this program in the past have also completed our hedge fund, private equity, investment banking, or financial analysis programs as well.
Guaranteed Value: We are so confident that you will greatly benefit from our career coaching, practical training modules, and resume improvement from completing our programs that we offer a 100% money back refund policy. If you change your mind about completing our programs for any reason at all within the first 7 weeks after registering just email us and you will get your full money back in 1 business day.
Give us a test drive by registering today and you will see why over 3,000 participants like you have completed our training programs. There are no hidden fees, and everything but the required readings are covered by this single tuition payment, which is less expensive than a single University course.
This tuition investment covers:
- Lifetime access to program resources
- Instructional video modules
- Expert audio interviews
- Career coaching help
- Resume template feedback service
- Practice examination in Excel
- The online examination and grading
- Certificate of completion